- Rich resource of alternative ideas for how to do things and increase creativity in problem-solving
- Increase trust and cooperation, respect and mutual understanding, participation and involvement of other groups
- Decrease unwanted surprises, mistakes and conflicts that might slow progress
(Tim Brownlee & Kien Lee)
- Role play – Rubric Put Oneself in the Other’s Shoes
- Personalized scenarios (highlight and correct own culturally insensitive practices in a culturally sensitive manner)
- Draw company/organization’s own key steps for a successful diversity program using DEI strategies
CULTURAL COMPETENCY IS AT THE CORE OF THE WORK WE DO!
What we can help you achieve
- Interact with employees, clients, patients, guests in ways that make them feel seen and respected no matter their circumstances and backgrounds;
Increase teamwork, repeat customers and loyal employees through applied cultural and linguistic understanding;
Increased Cultural IQ
Please, fill out our Join as a Partner Form if:
- You want a dual program, any language combination with CQ training, complete with certificate.
- You want to foster a long or short-term partnership with us, where we can provide CQ training as needed.
Please, fill out our Free Consultancy Form if:
- Your company/organization employs multi-racial, multi-national, multi-ethnic employees.
- Managers want to improve communication and teamwork in settings with people of diverse backgrounds.
- You want to increase company value through increased cultural understanding.
- Businesses & Organizations
- Academic Settings
- Sports & Entertainment Settings
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospital & Research Settings
- More …
- Culture in the Workplace: DEI Strategy Insights
- Benefits and Consequences of Multicultural Workplace
- Cultural Differences
- The Unwritten Rules of the Workplace
- Insights for Understanding Cultures
- Diversity, Human Rights and the Law
- Building Cultural Competence at Work
In-Person or Virtual
Training for Coaches
(with Certification Exam Prep)
Training for Coaches
(Certificate of Completion)
2-3 days In-person Training
3 months Self-paced