Bolster your efforts with Expert conversationalists,
Culturally-Informed, Customized grammar, reading, writing practices.
Enhance Cross-Cultural Skills.
Understand, Communicate, Interact Effectively in multicultural spaces.
Collect accurate multilingual Clinical Research Data.
No more Missing Follow-ups due to language barrier.
How We Work
Cultures Communicate ensures a highly secure chain of custody through which all information and files are protected and available only to those with approved access rights
We comply with all privacy laws and regulations regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, and additional protection through:
- An encrypted cloud-based storage within a highly secure server
- Double Authentication Factor in all user accounts
- A secure and encrypted email exchange for confidential and/or highly sensitive documents
- One host software for all project management to guarantee that all information are used only for the purposes required to fulfill intended obligations, and not be used or disclosed for any other purpose
Security is enhanced by use of Virtual Private Network (VPN) coupled with Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), through one Server
- All data and traffic are encrypted and securely routed through one server
- Robust email spam filter at the server level to reduce risk of compromising sensitive data
- Sensitive, outgoing emails are encrypted, and password protected
- Only authorized collaborators are granted viewing or editing rights
- Everyone is required to install Internet security software & antivirus
- All collaborators receive extensive training on data security
Cultures Communicate maintains a Comprehensive Workflow Process Centered around Confidentiality, Security and Quality
- Dedicated Project Managers (PM) carefully select the most suitable linguists for the project based on their: specializations, availability, background, and expertise
- All PMs and Linguists both understand and comply with our Quality Policy and Standards for each project
- PMs and Linguists work in close collaboration to ensure all resources and materials are available in a timely manner
- PMs ensure that document management and sharing comply with our Confidentiality and Security Policy
- All collaborators are bound by our Confidentiality Agreement
Cultures Communicate, LLC strives to provide superior language services in a prompt manner, and assist our clients, language learners, and collaborators without compromising quality and customer service
- Provide top quality solutions at a competitive price
- Commit to continuous innovation and improvement of our internal process and services
- Proudly adhere to ISO requirements for excellence
Exceeding our clients/collaborators’ expectations and industry requirements is crucial. We ensure this by continually and consistently improve our quality management system through:
- Striving for measurable quality objectives with periodical review
- Monitoring, Evaluating, & adjusting effectiveness of key processes
- Providing necessary resources so our collaborators can effectively perform their obligations
Why Collaborate With Us
Proven strategies & processes
Clear & simple steps
Confidential & Secure
Most advanced software & tools
Great Customer Support
Great Prep = Easy Delivery
Support in rush hours
Quick reply (~30 mins)
Free consultancy/small updates
All Due Diligence to Work with Amazing Clients
Remain your trusted partner
Discounts for large projects
Options that suit your needs & budget
What Clients Say
She is an amazing translator! Always get the jobs done even under tight time constraints and does a wonderful job translating. She is very professional and communicated very well with me during all her translating projects. She is a pleasure to work with!
Phenomenal job, a true pleasure to work with, very reliable!
Safira and I have worked together on many projects for the past year. She is detail-orientated and delivers good quality work. She always delivers her work ahead of time. Such a pleasure to have her as a fellow Haitian Creole translator.